We have lots of opportunities for people to get involved in the life of The Message.
Whatever your skills and talents, if you love God and are enthusiastic about our work we’d would love to from you. Whether you want to help out in our enterprise centre, volunteer at an event, fundraise for us or volunteer in one of our offices there’s plenty of ways for you to get involved.
If you’re interested please do get in touch by emailing email@example.com
Volunteering opportunities we have available include:
- Helping in the MEC’s Mess Café – Get alongside young people looking for a second chance in life
- Front of house volunteers – Could you help serving customers, making drinks and volunteering in our café? We’re looking for people to help us on weekdays between 11am and 2pm.
- Volunteering in the kitchen – If you’d prefer to help preparing food under the supervision of the chef/supervisor or helping with the washing up we’d love to hear from you.
- Events – Our enterprise centre is used for weddings, events, conferences, church away days and so much more. Could you help out with these by joining our bank of people who help set up, serve at events etc?
- Church and community group visits – Are you passionate about the work of The Message and able to talk to people at a stand at churches or events? We are looking to recruit a team of volunteers willing to present a short message about The Message Trust or to represent us on a stand.
- Reception desk cover in our HQ – Do you have a welcoming smile and a great telephone manner? We are looking for a volunteer to help cover the reception desk.
Full training for all of the roles will be provided.
If you’d like to volunteer we’d love to hear from you.