This year the Higher Tour is out on the road on a scale never seen before, taking the good news of Jesus to around 150,000 young people in more than 200 different schools.
Travelling the length and breadth of our nation, as well as heading to Germany, this year will see the Message Trust run 14 different tours running as part of Advance 2020.
On each tour, bands and mission teams from The Message will go into schools with local youth workers delivering action-packed days that have the gospel at their heart. Each tour will culminate in a high-energy, gospel-proclaiming gig where young people and their friends come and enjoy music from bands like SoulBox and Brightline, before hearing a full gospel presentation and having a chance to respond to it for themselves.
But it doesn’t end there.
We want to see every young person who decides to follow Christ become a lifelong disciple of him. This is why every person who responds gets linked straight away with a youth worker and one of our local partner churches who will be there to cheer them on and encourage them as they start their journey of faith, inviting them to Higher follow-up in their schools and churches as well as events taking place.
It’s our prayer that we see many lives transformed as people make decisions to follow Christ either at an event or one of the many follow-up sessions.
Higher Tour 2020 is heading to:
- North Wales – 3-7 February 2020
- Southport – 2-6 March 2020
- Lincoln – 22-26 June 2020
- Sunderland – 29 June – 3 July 2020
- Germany – 7-11 September 2020
- Edinburgh – 21-26 September 2020
- Glasgow – 21-25 September 2020
- Jersey – 5-9 October 2020
- Cambs – 5-17 October 2020
- Coventry – 2-6 November 2020
- Humberside and Hull – 9-13 November 2020
- York and Harrogate – 16-20 November 2020
- South East Wales – 23-27 November 2020
- Greater Manchester – 30 November – 12 December 2020
Find out more about Higher on our Higher Tour website
Daniel from mission team BrightLine shares a story from the end-of-week gig during Higher North Wales 2020Read More
The first Higher Tour of the year kicked off in North Wales between 3-7 February 2020. Read some stories from our mission teams…Read More