Lift Cardiff – 27 March

In light of recent events concerning COVID-19, we’ve made the decision to postpone this event until Friday 17 July. One of our top priorities at our events is keeping everyone that attends safe. Having assessed the government’s advice, we’ve decided the wisest decision is to postpone the event.

If you’d like more information about this, please email